04 February 2008

Photos

Okay, you'll quickly notice that most of the slideshow is Jennie as a newborn. Many of you can, just as quickly, do the math to determine that the wee one is 4 months old today, not at all a newborn anymore. So, I'm a little slow, but I can and will blame it on the fact that I am a mother of 4 and it's a dang lot of work! These pics were actually taken just before Christmas, and were meant to go out in cards that never did. The list of things I can not keep up with is mounting, but so far I have successfully brought 4 amazing children into this world, and will prioritize my time to help them successfully make to the next. Enjoy my beautiful family, I sure do.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am so suprised everytime I read your blog at how much you get accomplished. I want to be a mom like you someday. Right now I am feel like I am lucky to get us both dressed some days. She is a beautiful little girl and she and all your kids are lucky to have you as a mother.

Bama Holcomb Family said...

Your family is so precious! I can't imagine having anymore than three. My health just can't do it unfortunately. Skylah is in the last leg before entering Kindergarten. I don't know what I am going to do. 30 years old with all my kids in school. Does that just sounds weird?!?!?!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Your family pics are beautiful! You look great, Sherrie! I love your hair (need to do something new with mine...)! And of course, your baby is beautiful! I can relate to that list! Housework is overrated, isn't it? :-)