23 February 2008

Lost


This picture might seem a little cryptic, but it's all because we lost Jennie's pacifiers. She is a good baby and doesn't need the constant oral stimulation while she's awake, but we sure have enjoyed them while putting the little one to sleep. So just yesterday when the last one (I swear) magicly disappeared I put her to sleep and she found her chubby little forearm, sucked away like a baracuda, and woke with this hickie. I got a new pacifier today, and her arms will tell the tale of wether we've lost that one in the future.

4 comments:

Staffords said...

See comment on Feb 14

Staffords said...

Oh, and happy birthday! I forgot ours were so close together. Sounds like our day went about the same.

Kimbur said...

I'm laughing out loud over this one!

***LIZ*** said...

That is too funny!