14 February 2008

I love Doug because he...

does the dishes on occasion.
rarely watches sports.
gets the kids ready each morning.
always cleans up after himself.
never says the wrong thing.
always drives.
never complains.
sings with the kids.
does the laundry on occasion.
makes me laugh.
never yells.
eats ice cream in the winter.
handles my meltdowns.
cuddles me even when his arms fall asleep.
makes food if there isn't any made.
supports my "me" time.
isn't a video game guy.
feeds Jennie at 3am.
takes time to do experiments with Dalton.
wrestles with Joe.
dances with Sophia.
expects nothing of me.
works hard at work.
values time with me.
loves his mom.
is passionate about weightlifting.
listens to the kids.
fulfills his duties.
is ambitious.
forgives me.
surprised me with roses (might sound cliche to some, but after 9 years, it's only my 3rd bunch).
is always himself.
loves me.

4 comments:

Liz and Dave said...

Very sweet.. I love those sayings you have put on there about him. I am going to call you to get together here soon.

The Karrens said...

I love this Sherrie!

***LIZ*** said...

You have an awesome husband!

Big MAC said...

My baby brother is an example to all his older brothers. I love him for the man he is to his wife and kids.