21 April 2008

The Winds of Change

Four of us good ol' Prescott people, (Tiffany [with her Maxwell], Meisha, Me [with Meisha's, Anna] & Tawna) got together with our families at the park on the windiest day ever, to say goodbye to our Meisha.


Even as a brand new mother, Tiff had arm strength to heft my Jennie.


I fell in love with Meisha's, Anna. She's so squishy, cuddly, soft... I could have held her all day long.


I caught James peeking through a playhouse at the park where we met. Isn't he so handsome!


Here is Austin, James, Meisha and Anna. Texas is so lucky to have you four.


Meisha singing Pat-a-cake while Anna claps along... that's a happy girl.


Tawna's family really loved the park, and I was super lucky to catch them all together for even these few seconds. Emma and Katelyn (sp?) were just delighted to play their hearts out. In the brief moments I spent with their little family, I could tell that Aaron and Tawna are the best parents ever.


Sophia shared a short turn on the infant swing with Jennie. It was Jennie's first official time on a playground swing. I think she likes it.


Sadly this is the only shot I got of the boys flying a kite. Dalton, Doug and Joe pretty much spent their whole afternoon working the gusts and lulls. Hopefully this crazy wind brought official spring weather... I can handle the chilly mornings and nights, but NO MORE SNOW!

8 comments:

Trish said...

Oh, Sherrie! Seeing this just made me miss all of you people so much! You have to email Tawna for me with my email address. I'm not getting any response from the email I have. It is really, really old, though. Meisha's moving to Texas? I'm out of touch with my Prescott families. :(

Trish

Sherrie said...

Trish I told Tawna to check my blog for the pics... hopefully she'll have time, she works like mad.

Tawna, check Trish's blogsite, it's so Trish! (Just double click on wishtrish or her link on the sidebar of my blog.)

Tiffany... how did I NOT get a pic of your little family? Crazy.

Tiffany said...

Oh it was crazy... but could you email me the picture of the 4 of us and the one with me with Jennie? My email address is teamthomson2005@gmail.com

Tiffany said...

P.S. Thank you!

Holman Family said...

I am so glad that you liked the spaghetti the other week. I love your blog by the way. Your family is so beautiful. Your extended family looks like fun too. Also, I want you to know that your smile always brightens my day. I can tell you are very sincere and that means a lot.

-Rachel

Crawford's Corner's said...

Isn't it wonderful to have true friends and for such a long time!

***LIZ*** said...

Wow, look at you all and your families! What a fun reunion.

Artsy Aut said...

How fun! It made me feel like a little beehive again wishing I was a lauren just like you four!