29 April 2008

My favorite stage

This stage where babies sit up, play happily, eat clean foods, babble, but can't crawl is my absolute favorite. I've had it longer with Jennie than with any of my other kids. I just love her.

My next favorite stage is the 4-5 year old kindergartner who believes that life is great as long as he/she gets to hold moms hand.

There's a pretty big potty training/independence developing stage in between that's not so fun. Good thing pre-schoolers are cute!

Here's Jennie taking her first bath in the sitting up position. Now, that's pure happiness.

7 comments:

Liz and Dave said...

Very Cute! I love that stage too where they are just learning new things in the world. Makes us mom's so happy.

Amateur Steph said...

She is just adorable!

Artsy Aut said...

She looks like such a sweet happy baby! What a lucky Mama!

hope said...

One of my favorite stages, too. I am envious of the Prescott pics. I hope I can make it back to Prescott sometime soon. We will be sideswiping it, practically, on our roadtrip in June, but not close enough to go there. Which reminds me, I would love to see you, even if for a second, when we breeze through Utah on our way to Oregon for Heath's wedding. We will be there on the 2nd of July and leave the 3rd, then back again on the 9th, I think, for a day, and on home.
By the way, where is Meisha moving to? We just escaped Texas. (Sorry, not the funnest place for me to live.)
Your family is getting so big, and all so beautiful. Glad to hear you are feeling better with your Thyroid meds. I know I appreciate mine!!

Tiffany said...

What amazing pictures! Thank you so much for your encouraging words about writing! Who knows maybe someday!!

Elise said...

What a beautiful girl! She seems like such a happy baby-- I'm excited for that stage, too. It seems like they get to two (which really starts at 18 months and lasts until 3) way too soon.

***LIZ*** said...

So what you are telling me is that my baby boy won't be sweet again for another two years!!! Oh well, now I have lots to look forward too. Jennie is such a cutie!