17 April 2008

Future Photographers

We went on a walk the other day when the weather was in the high seventies. My very own kids took these photographs, Uncle Lewis, look out!

Joe caught the perfect sky and a bit of flag, now that is America.


I took this pic of Jennie's cute tongue.


Dalton captured Sophia in all of her sunscreen-sticky faced glory.


Dalt also took this one of Joe.


Joseph couldn't get Dalton to smile, but I thought this one was great.


Dalton took this of me. I'm pretty sure I was eating an apple.


I actually took this photo of Doug, I love when he looks this happy.

4 comments:

Liz and Dave said...

Love the pictures. Looks like you were all having a hey day taking them. Love your family!

Crawford's Corner's said...

I remeber the days when I would get pictures back from the store and we could figure out even what was in them. I do know there was alot of the inside of my purse! LOL You guys looked like you were having a BLAST!

Kimbur said...

Your kids can't take anymore pictures. Then I will be out of business.

***LIZ*** said...

What great candid shots of all of you! Looks like a great day!