15 April 2008

Fact

Like every other mother out there, I believe that my children are the most beautiful children in the world ever. I will sometimes see children that rival mine, and some have features that surpass my own kids, but for the most part my children are IT, at least for me.

Lately though, lots of people, I'm talkin' many, many strangers (at the grocery store, in the parking lot, at the dentist, people just in passing on the sidewalk...) have started commenting that Jennie should be in magazines. I have thought this of each of my children at one point or another, and decided that none have had the temperament (or the skin, darn that eczema) to handle a photo shoot with strangers. Jennie seriously is the sweetest baby alive though, almost always happy, really smiley, and she loves strangers.

She kinda looks like an "every baby" type of baby. She is Dalt from the cheeks up, and Joe from the nose down, but still looks like a little girl to me. She could pass as either boy or girl really, and not in a bad way, in a general beautiful baby way. I'm not gonna do the magazine thing, mainly because I'm not in the mood, but it is fun to hear other people comment that I should. She is a doll I guess, and that's not just my "mama" opinion, it's a fact.

Here, she fell asleep reading a book. My sleeping beauty.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Oh, Sherrie~ She's absolutely perfect!

You are such a great Mom, by the way!

Miss you, too, Sherrie Beth!
Trish

Amateur Steph said...

She is absolutely cute!