25 April 2008

Plea!

On our last trip to Arizona, we were potty training Sophia. I refused to put a diaper on her even for the drive. The consequence of that was frequent stopping. We stopped at a gazillion gas stations, and at many other roadside bushes and trees. On one of those such stops scores of miles in either direction of any civilized toilet we found this cell phone.



It was badly water damaged, but since Soph was successful, I decided to pick it up and give it to her as a prize for telling us, so well, when she needed to go. She played with it for a bit, and then since it didn't work, she discarded it to the van floor (scary place by the way).

When we finally returned to Utah and were cleaning out the van a week or so later, we found that the phone actually worked!?! I tried to call some of the numbers and return it to the Vicki lady it had once belonged to, but alas, no one returned my call. This same Vicki lady had downloaded some great ring tones onto her phone, and it has become Sophia's very favorite toy ever. She uses it like an ipod with her own personal play list.



Here's the sad part, the battery is finally dying, and we desperately want to re-charge her Vicki phone. Do any of you have a LG Verizon phone charger that you aren't using? I know that in this day and age you probably have a drawer of discarded cords and plugs, please help a little girl bring her Vickipod back to life. I'm begging. Please.

2 comments:

Trish said...

I might have one that fits it. Email me your address and I'll send it up today!

Trish

Elise said...

Chris used to have and LG phone, but I can't seem to find his cord anywhere... I'll keep an eye out and let you know.