02 January 2008

Twilight


I've had Twilight on my "book I'm currently reading" spot forever, and the truth is that it took me that long to read it... not really though. I started it seven times or so, not really prioritizing my personal reading time since Jennie's birth. Then I really started it New Years Day, and finished it today with Dr. Smith (my dentist) still in my mouth. All of his assistants had read it, so they understood how I could pour through it during their drilling, spraying and sucking. Fun read, light, and my first vampire book ever. I'll probably read them all.

3 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

I'm so glad you liked it!!! I've read the series 4 times now (blame it on the no sleep that comes with being very pregnant!) If you need to borrow the others- let me know!

Liz and Dave said...

I love this book. I am currently on the second one right now. Love these Books.I am glad you like them too.

Elise said...

I read all three novels in a matter of a month, so I know exactly what you mean about not being able to put them down. And I don't even like teenage/vampire novels! But so fun! I love that you took the book to the dentist-- it's actually a very smart idea that I may just try at my next appointment!