04 January 2008

Pre-pre School


Sophia has wanted to go to school since this fall when her cool big brothers left her alone with grumpy pregnant me. Doug found out that here on campus they do day-care for little ones, and so we signed her up. She'll be there for a short 2 hours twice a week, and I think she'll love it! We're calling it her pre-pre school, and she even gets to wear a backpack. Part of being like the big boys is riding the bus, and so to the orientation, we rode the campus shuttle. As you can see, she was mesmerized.

5 comments:

Jaimie said...

This is a great picture of her! I hope she enjoys her new adventure. :)
love you.

Liz and Dave said...

That will be so much fun for her. I bet she will love it too.

Stella said...

how stinkin' cute is that! sherrie...it's me, holly (payne) cutler. i found you on heather (gresko) morrison's blog. i love your fun blog. you guys look like you are doing great. i can't believe we live so close but haven't seen each other.

***LIZ*** said...

I love it! She is so excited for school, I am sure she is a little smartie!

Brad said...

Congrats to both Sophia and you Sherrie! I'm sure you will both enjoy that time every week.