28 January 2008

Aunt Jolene



Doug's sister, Jolene was in town for a friends wedding, and we were able to spend some quality time with her for the first time really ever. Like the fun aunt she is, she brought squeaking lizards for the boys, dress up shoes for Soph, and a darling outfit from Gymboree for Jennie. We fondued, marble towered, cuddled and chatted about our families and the fun futures ahead of all of us, memorable all around. If you look closely, well actually you don't have to look too close to see that my Sophia looks quite a bit like her aunt Jolene, I would love my daughter to grow into an amazing and beautiful woman like her aunt. I hope she gets some sleep now that she's finally home.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Sophia does look so much like Jolene! They're beautiful, both of them!

Okay-- YES-- we must get together!! We're planning to be in SLC on the 23rd of Feb-- what do you think? I will e-mail you! (If you beat me to it: elisehansen1 at hotmail) ;)

m and m said...

Hi Family,
Thanks for having me. I had so much fun! I can't wait to see you again!
Sherrie, thanks for sending me my wallet-sorry about that.
Love you all,
Aunt Jolene