13 June 2008

Stop Thief!

Policeman, policeman,
Help me please.
Someone went and stole my knees.
I'd chase him down but I suspect
My feet and legs just won't connect.

~Shel Silverstien

Yeah, the dangers of jumping rope, doing laundry (down, and up, and down and up the stairs) and walking (while pushing a double stroller and carrying a 70+ pound 6 year old on my back) have seriously encroached upon my life this past week.

Ice and ibuprophin are my staples.

X-rays are scheduled after Doug and the boys return from AZ.

3 comments:

Brad said...

I am so sorry!! That is a pain I have gratefully not had to experience [knocking on wood]. Good luck. Thank heaven for Ibuprofen.

Jaimie said...

ouch - I hope you're not seriously hurt! keep us posted.

Trish said...

Oh, no! I have troubles with all my joints being problematic, so I know what you're going through...
Even if my almost-10-year-old just passed the 50 pound mark. :) Time for some good old fashioned yoga and phys therapy, sounds like. Thinking of you (and your knees).