07 June 2008

Marriage Tag

Aaaaaah, I've been tagged. I never officially did Tasha's tag, (what's in your bag). Sorry. Here goes.

1) How long have you been married? Almost 10 years (this December I'm hoping for a cruise... we'll see)

2) How old is your spouse? 32 (14 1/2 months older than me)

3) Who eats more? Ice Cream, Doug. Bread, me.

4) Who said I love you first? Probably me, but could you believe I don't remember???

5) Who is taller? Doug says he's 6 feet tall, but he's not. Either way he's taller than me.

6) Who sings better? Hymns, me. Led Zepplin, Sublime, or the Doors, Doug.

7) Who is smarter? Every day, get things done, in a street kind of way, me. In every other way, Doug is smarter.

8) Who controls the T.V. remote? Me for sure. Doug and his friends joke about the TLC, HGTV, and FOOD shows their wives make them watch. He's good to me.

9) Whose temper is worse? Dougs is hotter, and mine is sharper. But we're both working on it.

10) Who does the laundry? All 9 steps you mean? Well, the kids put the dirty clothes in the basket. Doug hauls it down to the basement. I sort, and wash. Dalton switches and dries. I fold, and we all put away. Whew, it's exhausting to even write about it.

11) Who does the dishes? Me most of the time. Dalton is learning to load, and Joseph does a pretty good job of unloading. Doug does the eating.

12) Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Most of the time I do, but I also like to switch things up every once in awhile, and Doug doesn't seem to mind.

13) Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time, but Doug isn't opposed.

14) Who is more stubborn? Hands down, Doug!

15) Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We're both pretty good after we've cooled down.

16) Who has more friends? Me, me, me! I'm friends with people I meet at the store, and all of the mail carriers that come through our little neighborhood. Doug has gone to school with guys for 9 years and not even known their names, it's wild.

17) Who has more siblings? Even steven. Crawfords = 4 boys 2 girls, Nelsons = 4 boys 2 girls.

18) Who wears the pants in the family? Day to day decisions are made by me. Life altering course corrections are made by Doug.

Now, as far as tagging someone else... consider yourself tagged if you knew Sherrie Nelson. Yeah, that means you.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Oh, that's a neat tag. I guess I'm tagged. I'll get to that... but not this minute. :)

Tiffany said...

That is fun- I'll do it! I love tags. It is fun to get a glimpse inside your marriage. I can't imagine that you and Doug ever fight :) But I guess even two amazing people like yourselves aren't always on the same page.