16 June 2008

Raging Waters

We got a Raging Waters season pass (it was $100 off the regular price if you bought it in the middle of winter). I went with the kids all by my limpy legged self last week, and didn't manage any photos. This weekend, Doug had time, so we all went, and had a blast! One of the best parts of a season pass is that we can head home before we're all beyond exhaustion, so we leave happy, even if I have to bribe my kids into the van.

I like your sunglasses.


I like your tongue.


I like my daddy.


Sophia spun and twirled all day in the belly button deep water.


Joe mastered the Dinosaur Island slides.


I didn't get any pics of Dalt on the big slides, but he loved 'em! He had fun on the kiddie slides too.

5 comments:

Liz and Dave said...

Got to love season passes to places. You have a place you can get away for a while and not be there all day for the money. We have a zoo pass. We like that too.

Jaimie said...

It looks like you had a great time! How's your body?

Scottie and Tasha said...

How is it that I've lived in Utah my whole life and never been to raging waters??? looks like a blast!

Sherrie said...

My body? Well it feels okay, and then it feels rotten. I was jealous of a 60+ year old man riding a bike today. How is it that he has more functional knees than me. It's my fault really, I'm supposed to rest, but that's just not my style. I still do the ice and ibuprophin, and eventually I'll be fine.

Trish said...

Oh, Sherrie, I'm sorry your body is malfunctioning. Mine, too. Surprised? :P It looks like ou had a ownderful time at the water park! My kids have been begging me to go to Big Surf... Maybe after scout camp is over...

P.S. You're right! I do smirk at the blogger words. (I knew it was more than the hair!) :)