05 May 2008

Where, where, where?

Last Friday was graduation day. I loved watching all of the people in their cap and gowns walking through campus and around our neighborhood. The sense of optimism, accomplishment, and excitement for the next phase was palpable. The first question out of my mouth to almost any graduate is "So, what's next?".

My friend Elise had this fun website linked to her blog to help us, and you, determine where your ideal place might be. My #1 place to live ended up being Albuquerque, New Mexico, Doug's #1 was Bellingham, Washington. Who knows where we'll end up? If you check out this site, leave a comment on my blog and let me know where your #1 spot is.

7 comments:

Trish said...

Ketchikan, Alaska.

What do ya think of that?!

Kathy said...

My number 1 was Provo/Orem! Our Ute family was not impressed! Salt Lake wasn't too far down the list. Also listed: a couple of towns from our home state of Montana and several places in Pennsylvania. Fun!

Crawford's Corner's said...

My #1 spot was Clarksville, Tennessee. Which is where Bill and I lived when he was in the Military for 4 1/2 yrs...LOL That's Funny!

Liz and Dave said...

Mine was Dever Colorado...

***LIZ*** said...

Fountain Hills , AZ. Not bad we are almost there except that the avg home price is $534,000...

Jaimie said...

My top three were Portland, OR, then Eugene, OR then Hartford, CT. Thanks for sharing the link. :)

Annette said...

Ha Ha my number one was Ft. Collins, CO which is 10 miles from where I grew up and my hometown of Loveland wasn't too far down the list! Other top contenders where SLC and other Utah towns... I guess I am not going far in life, not too mention I guess I am a little more home sick than I thought.