07 May 2008

Jennie is 7 months old



This picture is right side up. She does this scoot-all-the-way-across-a-room thing while on her back, it's starting to give her another bald spot, but she loves the mobility.

Jennie eats a variety of fruits, vegetables and grains. The red spots around her mouth are from pears we think.

I find Sophia in Jennie's crib more often than I find her in her own room. They're great playmates already.

Joseph loves the attention Jennie gives her, she's quick to giggle and stick out her tongue.

Dalt is the perfect older brother, willing to help her, gentle while teaching her, babbling, cooing and cuddling her right when she needs it.

Not pictured is her first tooth! It's about the size and fierceness of a grain of sand, but it's finally here. You may have noticed that most of her pictures of late involve a cute little pointy tongue. That's why I can't capture her tooth on film, and also why Lisa noticed her little speck of a tooth before I did. Lisa has sharp eyes anyway.

6 comments:

Super Nelsons said...

Happy 7 mo. special day, "Good Buddy" (10/4)

Love,
Abuella

Jenny M said...

Happy 7 months, and the tooth to show for it! I love that picture of Dalton holding Jenny. SO sweet!

Leslie said...

Sherrie,
Thanks for the comments, so I can find you! Bryn misses Joe too, she talks about him all the time I think it is so cute:)! And kind of sad. I hate that she really liked him so much and we had to move, but I guess you can't stay in student housing forever right Keep in touch-this is a great way! Bryn loves to look at your pics and be able to see joe still.
We love all of you guys thanks for everything while we were there especially your friendship!
Leslie

Trish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trish said...

Oh, she is so stinkin' cute! It would be so great to see your family in person (hint, hint)! Maybe next time you are down Prescott way I'll drive up.

Just noticed that you're reading Eclipse. Are you reading it again or have you just not updated it in a while? They are addictive, aren't they?

***LIZ*** said...

COuld your kids be any cuter? I don't think so, great pics they are all so beautiful!