08 May 2010

Direct quotes from, "That's Me Jennie!"


"I was being great and I was not being Moms friend, just my own friend Jennie Crawford. Mmm, my favorite color is orange and Sophie likes blue (totally NOT true). Um, uh, I like to play with my friends, and I know that my friends like me and they don't like lip gloss (again totally not true). I know that my dad likes me. I wanted to play with my friends and be good. Savannah and Kinsley are my friends and Sophie too. Um I know that my friends eat chicken at our house and I love chicken (this has not happened in our new home yet). I know that you (looking into my eyes) are my friend. Butterflies in our house will buzz me in my hair. Happy Mothers Day Granmda 'C', I know that Abuella loves me and I know that Grandpa is sleeping and Grandma Martha, I know that you love me too. My mom teaches me to love and to use good words"

1 comment:

Shirley Nelson said...

You're so right about the love. Mommy couldn't have a better "Mother's Day" than that.

Love,
Abuella