28 February 2010

When I was sick

Sophia played with the camera,

and the scissors.

Actually I walk into rooms all of the time with small bits of paper spread all around. She loves cutting things, and is obsessed with making "cell phones" and "laptops" with her paper, scissors and glue stick. Here she was cutting hearts. I was quite impressed with how well she did with the home-made valentines this year, and even more impressed that she remembered how to fold the paper and cut to make the heart look the same on both sides without any supervision. So different from the boys.

5 comments:

Sherrie said...

I don't know what to think of my wrinkles.

I ordered some wax for those crazy eyebrows of mine... I miss Jennifer.

Scottie and Tasha said...

I am sorry that you are sick- get well soon!

Sherrie said...

I'm healthy now. I LOVE being healthy!

Anonymous said...

That is impressive. She could do some serious crafts with that stuff.

Jenny M said...

Way impressive. I must say that it IS so different from MOST boys. Lance, however, isn't just your ordinary boy. He LOVES cutting hearts out just like those ones!