24 February 2010

The Girls Room (a tour)

I wouldn't enter it into a cutest room contest or anything, but it's clean (for now) and I thought I'd share.

Their doll house is still not assembled, but I love Grandpa "C's" artwork anyway.

Sophia's bed... actually she's so ready for a big girl bed... maybe with our tax return?

This huge window lets in so much light and warmth, it's the first thing I open when I walk into the girls room.

I just converted Jennie's crib into her toddler bed yesterday. She loves it!

The shoes and their vanity of course. We found so many lipglosses when we cleaned their room yesterday, they're in heaven.

I love when their closet is closed. I think the doors are so pretty, and it makes the whole room look cleaner.

Thanks Lenora and Sally for all of the wonderful hand-me-down's. The changing table that Papa made for me when I was a baby has endured 11 kids now, (me, Chad, Kellen, Jeff, Mark, Austin, Quintin, Dalton, Joe, Sophia, and Jennie.) And, it's loaded with even more clothes.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks awesome :) I love those closet doors too!

Arizona Dunbars said...

I love those moments when it is clean. It seems the just don't last long enough.