22 July 2008

Behold Your Little Ones

I overheard Annette, (our Ward Primary President) telling Doug about a new Nursery Manual to be used in his class, (Doug serves in the nursery with Sophia, and he loves it!) Anyway I was able to head to Distribution yesterday and picked it up. "Behold Your Little Ones" is the title, and the manual is fabulous. The pictures are right there in the manual, (Doug has said that when you take longer than 3 seconds to retrieve the picture you want from the old kit, the kids have already lost interest) the pages for coloring are full sized for easy copying, the lessons are all simple, and involve lots of word, poem or song repetition which works perfectly for that age group. It's $5.50 and a must in the home of any nursery aged child. It has been out for only a couple of weeks, so the website doesn't have a picture of it, here's my own lame shot of the cover.

10 comments:

Trish said...

Sounds wonderful!

***LIZ*** said...

You guys are on the cuting edge, I was just at the dist. center and didn't see this and am in the primary pres and haven't heard about it. It sounds great, I can't wait to get a copy.

Liz and Dave said...

It sounds like a wonderful book for the nersury age kids.

Carolyn said...

Awesome! I'm glad you shared this. I just filled up my shopping cart for the distribution center online, but haven't bought it all yet... I'll go add this. Thanks!

Rich and Kristl said...

This looks great, thanks for sharing. Abby is so lucky to be in Doug's class!

Lindsay said...

Oh I'm so excited to go get a copy! Thanks for the recommendation!

Kimbur said...

Tag you're it! Go to my blog copy, paste to your blog and fill out the questions!

Sarah said...

I have been so excited for that book to come out. I am our ward's nursery leader. I'll have to go out and get a copy. I think it is such a good idea because a lot of those Sunbeam lessons are far to advanced even if they seem very simple. Thanks for the heads up!

Tiffany said...

You are always great to think of the rest of us. I need to go to the distribution center so I will pick one up!

Matt and Jessica said...

I just ordered mine! Thanks! I love free shipping.