07 July 2008

Jennie is 9 months old


She crawls, hand-knee, hand-foot pretty well. She cruises furniture super fast, but Dr. VanDenBerghe says to have her crawl for 4 months before letting her walk, so that's our goal. Jennie eats most table foods, non-choke able ones of course. She's been saying mama, and dada for several months now, but as of late, I think she actually associates the words with the people, it's lovely. She totally prefers her daddy to anyone else in the world, second is Uncle Lew, and third is me... I'm the one who takes her to the doc for her shots, I can't expect to be #1 with that on my resume. Jennie has finally cried her first tear, what a happy life to not have cried a real tear for over 8 months:) She giggles, plays contentedly, loves her siblings, naps well, is good in her car seat, loves to pull hair and poke eyes, and she is my first baby to sleep through the night before 12 months what more could a mother ask for?

Jennie's stats: 23.8 pounds (94th percentile), 28.8 inches long (82nd percentile) She's a Crawford baby for sure.

4 comments:

Liz and Dave said...

That was a cute video! You have fun kids. To bad the two are sick. I hope they get better quickly.

Trish said...

What an adorable post! Crawford baby, 100%! Nevan was 18 pounds at 18 months. Now he is the smallest 5th grader anyone ever did see! :o) Grow, Jennie, grow!

Elise said...

Oooh, she is just scrumptious! You guys sure make great kids! :)

The Karrens said...

Oh' she is so cute! You gotta love when they start saying mama and dada... I'm still not convinced that our Cooper knows that those are words that mean something, so I am excited for that... plus he's way tiny... only almost 17 pounds at 10 months (3rd percentile). Maybe that's why he's not sleeping!