05 March 2008

Jennie is 5 months old





Bright eyed, beautiful, not just content, but happy, and all this while she has RSV and a raging ear infection. Since we were at our Ped's office anyway, (and I forgot to take her for her 4 month well-child), we found out that she is a whopping 16.9 pounds! Now, that's a Crawford on formula! All of her 0-3 clothes are currently being packed away:( She babbles to herself in the crib, in her exersaucer, and in her high chair. She doesn't really like food yet, and that's fine with me. She sits up nicely with help, without help she'll sit for a time and then attempt a back dive as if a cushion of water will soften her bonk. She'll calm down if I say "are you ready for a bottle?" and walk towards the sink. I'm glad that she's still a baby in at least one area though, she is my first child to NOT have any teeth by this age, they all seemed to have at least 2 wee teeth by 4 months. Yea for a gummy smile! Jennie is an absolute delight.

7 comments:

hope said...

She is so precious!!!

And I second the gratitude vote for plumbing!!!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

She is beautiful, Sherrie!

Brad said...

She is an absolute doll!! We miss you guys so much and look forward to visiting you this summer. It's crazy how fast the time goes...for us at least. For the kids, they feel like they're little forever.

And I agree with being grateful for plumbing. Asher does the same thing! Must be the age...

***LIZ*** said...

What a pretty girl! I love all the close ups of her sweet face.

Super Nelsons said...

She is gorgeous and adored by a loving family!

Heather said...

Wow, she is so pretty. Those eyes are killer.

Sherrie said...

Who are the Super Nelsons?