18 March 2008

I need some fun!

I kinda freaked out last Friday, after being stuck in the house with Jennie's RSV, for what seemed like forever, I just needed the whole family to get OUT! Doug suggested a movie, Lew gave us the idea of ice skating, we ended up at Liberty park, and we all had a blast.

This was my favorite climbing toy as a kid. Joseph was the first to the top. Everything is a race with him.


Sophia wanted to do everything the boys could do. She handled the wild tire swinging for awhile and then begged daddy to let her off for the boys to continue their need for speed.


This climbing toy is new since I last visited Liberty park. Even Doug enjoyed it.


So I said everyone had a blast, and I'm not totally sure that's accurate. Jennie was warm, and included as much as a baby with RSV should be I guess. She seems happy no matter what we do, even when she's sick.

3 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

I love all your park pics. When I see all the fun they are having I am excited for our boy to get a bit older so he enjoys all the big boy stuff.

Jaimie said...

Hey Sherrie! I haven't checked your blog in awhile - looks like you've had a lot going on with near disasters, curlers, an out of town husband, a sick baby, and playing at the park. You are such a grateful, fun, and creative person - you're family is lucky to be yours! :)

hope said...

Caught up again on the blog. Sorry to hear about the whole RSV thing. Not fun. But the park, despite the cold, looks like it was a major hit! And, on a final note, I love the curlers!! So cute!!!