18 March 2008

Curlers



I bought these new curlers for myself just to try something new. I totally failed on my hair making us late for church this past Sunday. Soph wanted to try them so badly though that she has been asking me every day for a turn. Today I had the time and patience (our power was out, thus I couldn't do any house work). She was patient too which should be noted. I absolutely loved the results, the only bummer was that almost every curl flopped during her nap. I just hope she lets me do this again.

4 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Beautiful!

Crawford's Corner's said...

She looks so grown up!

Liz and Dave said...

So Sweet! I love it. I would die to have a girl so I can do things like that.

Tiffany said...

She is so georgeous! What a movie star picture :) Hey Meisha is moving at the end of April and was thinking we should have a goodbye- Prescott party for her. Are you up for it?