28 October 2008

Joseph's a Soccer Kid



Okay, so the scan of the originally terrible and way overpriced photo is equally terrible, but can you see his confidence, his excitement, his pride? I can. It was totally worth the fits over uniforms being in the dirty laundry, absolute hatred for the itchy soccer socks, and $36 bucks. Plus, not pictured here is a soccer trophy, the absolute envy of all non soccer players (especially Sophia). Today was his last game, and we'll for sure sign this kid up again.

2 comments:

Burrellblog said...

Hey Sherrie- What a cute blog Page. I love all your kids quotes, I might steal that idea from you. Good luck with the new book and I'll see ya next month at book club-love Kathy

Bama Holcomb Family said...

That is too funny... I just posted our soccer season photos! What fun?!?!