03 August 2008

Two Tag

Two names you go by : Chad calls me Sherbug and Brad calls me Sherbear.

Two longest car rides: Any number of vomited on, screamed at, pooped on, peed on trips in between Utah and Arizona or Utah and California, or Utah and Washington with the kids that make Doug wish he had his pilot's license.

Two of your favorite things to do: Read and kiss, not at the same time.

Two things you want very badly at the moment: A kitchen and a pool like Trish's, and to be thin with the simple ol' eat right and exercise plan... it hasn't been working lately.

Two animals you have or have had: Fish Todd lived with us for an extrordinarily long time for a carnival-prize goldfish, something like 3 years. I also grew up with an angry chow/collie mixed dog named lucky who was not at all lucky.

Two things you ate today: Cinnamon raisin bread french toast, and a perfectly crisp Pink Lady apple.

Two people you last talked to: Sophia, and Lisa

Two things you're doing tomorrow: Going to Raging Waters with the kids, and preparing the shopping list for our Yellowstone trip.

Two favorite holidays: My birthday and Thanksgiving, yeah, it's all about the food.

Two favorite beverages: Aquafina or distilled water, and rooibos tea.

Okay, so I tag all of you who haven't gotten a haircut all summer long... you know who you are, you long haired shaggy heads.

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Raging Waters sounds fun!
I, too, had a perfectly crisp pink lady apple today - aren't they wonderful?
Thanks for sharing photos from your AZ trip - looks like you all had a great time. I wondered why we hadn't heard from you in awhile.

Well, I haven't had a haircut yet this summer, so I guess I'm tagged.