01 December 2007

I've been tagged 3 times...

I thought I'd follow through this time. The rules as I understand them are:

A. Post the rules of the game at the beginning of your own tag.
B. Each player lists 6 interesting facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I'm not a real movie person Doug has recently informed me of this. Everyone I know loves movies, and I always thought I enjoyed them, but as it turns out, it has to be a particularly poignant movie for me to really prioritize the time to it. My favorite is Moulin Rouge (most romances gag me), and I love it when characters have super human powers. My favorite power character, or maybe character power is Storm.

2. I love making my bed. People who know me well might have heard me say, "at least I've done one big thing today." and that is always making our King sized bed.

3. I have two favorite sounds... children's laughter and silence.

4. Scrabble is my favorite board game, and I can't spell worth beans.

5. I hate shopping, and worst of all... shoe shopping. My feet are huge, narrow, and have the highest arch that New Balance measures. I always have to buy ugly old lady shoes in wide width to accommodate my crazy foot. On a more naked note... I think my bare feet are beautiful.

6. I am currently looking out my office/closet window to a foot of snow that has delicately fallen on the thinnest of branches. It's breathtaking.

I've tagged Mishawn, Jessica, Tasha, Jenny, Jennie, and Jeni

3 comments:

Micah & Mishawn said...

Nice blog! Everyone looks like their doing well.

Elise said...

I love looking out the window at fresh snow, particularly if I'm sipping a cup of hot chocolate at the time. I do wish I could say that my bare feet are beautiful... must get a pumice stone...

The Karrens said...

Sherrie, I love this! You totally crack me up... I hate Scrabble because I can't spell worth beans, but I sure do love my naked feet too!
Robin