12 January 2010

We're already having parties!



We've enjoyed Doug's sister Jolene and some of her family from Spokane in our new home already. Then Mishawn our niece and her son Brock (who is just days younger than Jennie) came up from Pocatello, and it accommodated them perfectly! And then my Jerusalem roommate Joanna came up from Bountiful with her 4 kids to pay a visit, we have loved every second of our new home being full of familiar faces, and so much love!

Poor Brock, most everything to play with was pink or had a princess on it. He didn't seem to mind :)

4 comments:

Shellie said...

Your house looks beautiful. Although I am happy you have enjoyed it, and had so many visitors, I am a little sad you aren't a hop, skip and a jump away. Miss you.

jenpetersen said...

I miss you! Oh- and by the way, it is Pocatello not Pocotello. I know it is wierd either way but what can I say!

Kimbur said...

i can't wait for my turn! i miss you! I almost called you this past weekend crying because i miss you!

Jenny M said...

It must be so fun to fit so many in. You are such a party girl!