03 December 2009

Idaho Falls


We put our final offer (4th I think?) on this house and I am hoping that by tomorrow, we know if we get it and when we can move in! It has the best kitchen of all the ones we've seen, a great master bedroom/bathroom with the deep tub, separate loo, walk-in closet and double sinks. The basement is not finished, so we'll do that a bit at a time, but it's a perfect fit for our family, and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! I've already talked to the bishop and he said that there are 6 families in our same cul-de-sac with 4 kids 14 and under. I just picture this being the safe haven I've been praying for.

12 comments:

Bradeigh said...

I hope so too Sherrie! It's a beautiful house and I am so excited for you guys...although it will be sad to see you go!

Jenny M said...

It is beautiful! Can't wait to hear!

Scottie and Tasha said...

I know all the emotions you are going through right now!!! Good luck with everything... it's amazing how everything works out! The house is gorgeous and you deserve it!

Kimbur said...

Gorgeous Sherrie! I'm so jealous! More happy for you, you deserve it!!!

Brinton, Becky, and Gang said...

I LOVE IT!!! It is beautiful!

C, J, T, and M said...

I want it. Give it to me. Im jealous but entirely HAPPY FOR YOU!

Teresa said...

Great house! I'm glad you mentioned the 'safe haven' part. I know that's a huge factor for you. Good luck with the 'final' offer.
I do have to admit that it looks newer than a 'built in the 50s home'...and there are children in your neighborhood - little different than our experience.:}

Brian & Erin said...

I'm so excited for you and your family, at last your own house...I will miss talking with you at bookclub though. Good luck with everything!;-)

jenpetersen said...

I love it and I love that if you have to move, you are only moving about 45 minutes from my parents!

Rachel said...

So awesome! You'll love Idaho Falls!!

Sherrie said...

If it passes inspection, it's ours!

Jeni said...

I'm so happy for you guys. We'll sure miss you.