17 December 2009

Friendship is the Best Gift



D&C 121:9 "Thy friends do stand by thee, and they shall hail thee again with warm hearts and friendly hands."

Pictured: Bradeigh, Nancy, Rachel, Me, Julie, Haley, Kristl, Becky, Michelle.
Not Pictured: Mandy, Shellie, Jenny, Maggie, Lindsay, Jeni, Jennifer, and Annette.

I'm pretty sure I couldn't name all the women from the University 1st Stake who have made my life better, but from our shared courtyard, I'll never forget Teresa, Tracey, Kimbur, and Lisa. You are all so great!



Pictured: Janelle, Me, Wendi, Jen, Debbie, Tina, Linda, Camille, and Kammie.
Not Pictured: Belinda, Erin, Kathy, and I'm sure I missed someone else, forgive me.

I've loved my bookclub for over 10 years now, and I'm pretty sure I'll come back at least once a year... a girls gotta read!

3 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

I agree- don't forget whenever you come to see your family you need to come see mee too!

Jeni said...

I wish I had been there! With you leaving I'm realizing my move is just around the corner and I'm getting a little misty eyed just thinking about it. I can't imagine we'll ever live in a place as wonderful as this again. I'm so grateful we were so blessed.

Teresa said...

How fun to get together one last time. It's a great community. It sounds like you'll be moving to a wonderful community too.
You look great!