01 March 2008

Spring?






Yesterday we speant a lovely day outside to enjoy all 58 degrees! I pulled out the lopper, some gloves, and a rake to do some yardwork. My skin enjoyed every molecule of vitamin D it could possibly soak up. I wasn't even wearing my SPF 15 moisturizer! Soph learned how to ride a neighbors tricycle, she was pretty bummed that she could only go backwards though. Joe was happy that his bike tires hadn't deflated over the winter. Dalt loved that I put the tether-ball pole right next to the building so he could practice his climbing skills (no head injuries to report this time... whew.) The neighborhood kids were enjoying the hunt for bugs, and the soft soil from the newly melted snow, and talk of neighborhood BBQ's was in the kids hub hub.

And then, this afternoon the snow started to fly again. I caught the last of daylight's show from the inside with my slippers on. I'm sure that there will be a significant accumulation by morning. I am losing patience with this weather.

1 comment:

Brad said...

These pics made me so homesick for Med Plaza. Your kids are growing up so much...I guess mine are too. We still haven't thawed. Apparently that doesn't happen here until late March/early April. :( I am so ready for it though.