08 September 2010

So Many Firsts!

First time making my sisters AWESOME home made play dough.
First day Sophia didn't wince while I styled her hair around her 3 staples.
First day of preschool for Jennie.
First day of Dance for Sophia, (well in Idaho anyway).
First time I've ever asked one of my children to call me "Miss Sherrie"
First time Sophia shares a seat belt with her friend on the way home from dance.
First day Joseph came home from 3rd grade in a good mood.
First day of PACE for Dalton, (Idaho's accelerated program).
First day of real piano lessons for Dalton.
First time I've been complimented on how advanced Dalton is in piano.
First day Joseph takes a shower on the first time he's asked... EVER.
First time Jennie steals a popsicle right out of the neighbors deep freeze.
First call to the home owners insurance.
First flavorful nectarine of the season.

5 comments:

jenpetersen said...

what's up with the staples? Did I miss that story?

Shirley Nelson said...

What's up with having the children call you "Miss Sherrie"?

hope said...

Staples?? Gotta hear that one.

You've been busy!!

Sherrie said...

Mom, I'm Jennie's preschool teacher... did you forget?

"Don't jump on the couch. Stop jumping on the couch! Get off the couch!!!"

LOUD bonk, the silence that comes from shock followed by an earsplitting scream and a trip to Community Care.

Honestly though, she showed more courage than either Doug or Joe would have. She's my girl.

stay young with us said...

You really celebrate every day. I love your firsts list. Congrats to all for their awesome contributions.