24 September 2010

Conference Packets

My kids LOVE "home church" (that's what we call Conference weekend). Maybe it's the treat making that goes on, or the prizes for good behavior, or the packets to entertain them, or the fact that Jennie's birthday is always around fall conference and Dalton's birthday is always around the spring conference, but they have a great time on Conference weekend.

I just printed my kids packets for Conference. I'm not a fan of cartooning the general authorities, so I printed them as follows.

Junior Primary Packet: pg 1,3,5,7,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18,19,22.
Youth Packet: pg 2,4,5,6,7,8,9,11.
Senior Primary Packet: pg 13,16.

enjoy!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thank you, thank you!! We looove these packets and I was just thinking about searching for some :) Have a great weekend!