16 July 2010

Seas The Day

Mama and Papa Nelson made this whole Lake Powell trip possible, I think they enjoyed themselves too.


Joseph enjoyed the sun a little too much resulting in sun poisoning. It didn't stop him for long though, not this kid.


The kiddos enjoyed cousins, boat rides and...


tubing.


The beach didn't disappoint either. Ice cream? Or bucket of sand?


Isn't my nephew so stinkin' cute!


The captain!


With 3 huge flat screen TV's, the B word (bored) was never spoken.


Cousins! Cousins! Cousins!


Inside was just as enjoyable as the outside, especially for the little ones.


Thank goodness for life jackets!


These girls love their daddy.


I may have married a pirate.


I skied, tubed, and enjoyed my whole family the whole time. Thank you Mama and Papa, and Thank you Brad and Lenora.

2 comments:

Kimbur said...

looks like a ton of fun! miss you, and all those cute kiddos!

Jenny M said...

Oh my goodness, what fun!!! I need to have Jace look at your blog.

I meant to call you today and tell you that I had a dream with you in it last night. You came to visit us and I just remember having so much fun showing you my house! Isn't that funny? I haven't had any dreams like this about anyone else and my house, so you are pretty special :)