18 January 2010

The best birthday ever...


I enjoyed my little family, I enjoyed a peaceful soak in my new super deep adult sized tub, I enjoyed shopping for 3 new sweaters to help me better handle these seriously cold Idaho winters, I enjoyed my new cookbook from Lewis, and my new salad spinner from Doug, I enjoyed a great game of chess with Dalton, and a terrible game of Mario Kart Wii with Joe. I enjoyed Sophia's excitement for my birthday all day long, and I even enjoyed her disappointment when it was all over Sunday morning :) I had a wonderful birthday, and I enjoyed it all!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Sherrie! Birthday's get harder as we get older but they can still be sweet.

Lindsay said...

(Late) Happy Birthday to you! I'm so glad it was wonderful. :)

Unknown said...

Carrot cake! Yummmmmmmmm! Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was a good day.

Rachel said...

That sounds like a wonderful day!! xox

Jenny M said...

Love love love that picture! I'm so glad you birthday was wonderful. How fun that shopping must have been! I'm so happy for you! Is that the chess game you got for Dalton?
Miss you guys so much!

hope said...

Happy B-lated. I love celebrating as a mother.... I think my best gift from my kids so far has been a Webkinz!! LOL Glad you got to enjoy time and fun with everyone!!

Hilary said...

You're such a great writer! So creative... you must have taken classes with Trish.

Glad your birthday was awesome!

Trish said...

I am so glad you took a soak. I visited all the links and now want to play with your red kitchenaid spinner while reading your America's Test Kitchen cookbook. It's remarkable to me that Lew KNEW. It was the perfect thing for you in your new kitchen! :) So glad you had a wonderful day! I sure do miss you!

Trish said...

Oh, Hilary, I just saw that. You are too kind. Love you to pieces!

Um... the word verification on this is "shat". That's a crappy word verification, if ever I saw one!