23 April 2009

Jennie is 18 months old


She loves nursery, talks a ton, is my little "helper", can say a whole prayer, drinks from a cup, runs when you say "ready, set go!", tries to jump, knows the words to "I am a Child of God" but doesn't sing them all, loves her Dad, and favors Dalton, can stand up to anyone, but mostly her sister, and says "No Way" or "Nope" instead of "No". She also says "What the Heck?" and "I love you" really well. At her check-up she had been eating cereal, and asked for water. I gave her some in one of the little cups from the room, she took a drink, and right when Dr. VanDenBerghe walked in, she held the cup up, revealed her backwash, and proclaimed "Some puke!". So generous!

3 comments:

hope said...

She has grown up super fast!!! I love your updated family photo!!

Heather said...

Wow, I am very impressed. Taryn doesn't talk, walk, or help me do anything. BUT she is very cute.

kam said...

She is so darling! And apparently already has a gift for sharing (even if it is "puke") :).