13 April 2010

Dalton is 10!

For me, his party was all about the food. Introducing... The toppings!


Dalt loved making/eating his very own super thick crust pizza.


Joe is my kind of pizza maker... his was LOADED!


Sophia's favorite toppings... artichoke hearts and olives.


Patrick couldn't get enough pepperoni.


Parker liked it, believe me.


All he really wanted was an unlimited Wii day. He got it with over 10 hours played!


I can't really believe it. My baby is growing up so fast! He reads voraciously, loves to help me in the kitchen, enjoys his new bike, is a natural learner and loves math, science, social studies, and almost all games. He tucks me into bed and offers to rub my feet when I've had a long day. He always does his jobs quickly and with a great attitude. He got his own bank account for his birthday, and it was so fun to take him down there with his savings can and have him officially sign his name. Dalton is GREAT!

2 comments:

Big MAC said...

Happy birthday Dalton

Jenny M said...

Happy Birthday, Dalton! Jace misses you so much!